NCRTA STUDENT OF THE YEAR AWARD
All applications are due by January 2nd yearly. The recipient will be announced at the NCRTA Student/Professional Issues Forum. The winner does need to be present to win. A check in the amount of $500.00 will be provided to the recipient.
- The award will be given to a student enrolled in a recreational therapy program at a NC college or university.
- The student must be a member of NCRTA.
- The student should demonstrate academic performance and commitment to the field of recreational therapy.
- The student should have a declared major of recreational therapy.
- Academic performance should be demonstrated with a minimum of a 2.5 cumulative GPA.
- Along with the completed application, the student should submit an official transcript and a current resume from ALL colleges or universities they have attended.