2017 NCRTA Annual Conference
October 8th- 10th
Crowne Plaza Resort
NCRTA’s 2017 Annual Conference will be held at the Crowne Plaza Resort in Asheville, NC. The pre-conference will be held on Sunday, October 8th and the Full Conference will be held on October 9th and 10th. The conference registration will end on October 4th, 2017. There will only be 20 registrations available on-site the day of the conference at a first-come, first-serve basis. Please be sure to register for the conference prior to October 4th, 2017. No exceptions can be made.
Program, pricing, and registration information will be available in August 2017 on the conference brochure. When conference information is available, we’ll notify our e-mail list. If you’re not already receiving e-mails from us, please sign-up.
Prior to registering for the Conference, your membership must be effective until October 10th. All non-members will be subject to a non-member convince fee which is an additional $50 and will not include a membership. All memberships will be verified the day of conference at check-in. Check out our affordable membership rates.
Student membership requires proof of enrollment to be activated. It’s as easy as providing a class schedule from an official school e-mail. An active Recreational Therapy/Therapeutic Recreation student membership is necessary to be eligible for the student member registration rate.
All requests for refunds must be made in writing to NCRTA at firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellations marked before September 4th, 2017 will receive a full refund minus $50 processing fee. After September 4th, 2017, refund requests are reviewed on a case-by-case basis and will be subject to $50 processing fee. No refunds will be made after October 2nd, 2017. Refunds will not be made for no-shows.
You may reserve your room at the reduced rates listed below:
Special Room Rates:
- Double Rooms- $125
- King Room- $145
- Villa- Two Bedroom (holds 6 people)- $165
Other Special Rates:
- Special room rates are extended to 2 days following the conference
- 10% discount is offered in Adelaide Spa
- 10% discount for on-site golf course
- 10% discount at Asheville Adventure Center
- Complimentary Wi-Fi for each guest room
- Courtesy Shuttle to designated Resort drop off locations offered at $5.00 per person, round trip
- Make Reservations by calling the Reservations Department at 888-211-7755 (24/7) or 828-285-2603 (Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm).
- Refer to the NC Recreational Therapy Association for discounted rates.
- Reservations must be made on or before September 4th, 2017.
- All group attendees will be responsible for their own room, tax and incidental charges.
- Check in time is 4pm. Check out time is 11am.
- Crowne Plaza Resort
- Sign-Up for NCRTA Emails
- Explore Asheville, NC
- Asheville Adventure Center
- Visit Biltmore
- Biltmore Park
- Asheville Mall
- Shop Asheville Outlets
- Experience America’s Favorite Drive
- Go Down Town
- NC Arboretum
- Tour Asheville- Lazoom Style
- Indoor Climbing Gym
- Visit Historic Grove Park Inn
- Check the Fall Foliage Forecast
- Asheville Weather