The North Carolina Recreational Therapy Association
2018 Annual NCRTA Conference
Sunday, October 14th, 2018 – Tuesday,October 16th, 2018
The Sheraton Chapel Hill Hotel
1 Europa Drive
Chapel Hill, NC 27157
Join NCRTA in celebrating 30 wonderful years as an organization. Each year in the fall, NCRTA hosts a 3 day conference.
The NCRTA Annual Conference attracts more than 400 Recreational Therapists. This conference helps professionals and students from across the state of NC and surrounding states to advance their career or super-charge their knowledge.
Conference Costs and Conference Brochure:
Click here to see the conference costs.
Important Registration Information:
Please read before you purchase your ticket!
- Student Discounts will be applied AFTER adding to the cart when logged in.
- All purchases must be done using a credit or debit card. Checks will not be accepted.
- ALL Conference Registrations will end on Wednesday, October 10th, 2018.
- Onsite Registration is limited to 20 people.
- Registrations on-site will not be guaranteed to include meals.
- The Pre-Conference is a separate purchase. If you wish to attend the pre-conference you must purchase a ticket for the pre-conference. It is not included in the 2-day conference.
- Membership cost is separate from conference. All non-members will be charged a $50 fee which does not include membership. All registrants are strongly encouraged to register online to become a member prior to registering for conference for the best prices.
- Refunds will be subjected to a $50 non-refundable fee. All requests for refunds must be made in writing to NCRTA at firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellations marked before September 14th, 2018 will receive a full refund minus a $50 processing fee. After September 14th, 2018, refund requests are reviewed on a case-by-case basis and will be subject to a $50 processing fee. No refunds will be made after October 8th, 2018 for any reason. Refunds will not be made for no-shows.