2022 Annual North Carolina Recreational Therapy Association Conference
October 3rd – 4th, 2022
Greenville, North Carolina
Call for Papers Deadline: Wednesday July 27th, 2022
Please read all guidelines below to better assist you when completing a call for papers. Please submit completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org. An email will be sent to presenters with updates as we get responses from ATRA.
ATRA Criteria for Awarding of CEUs
The Review and approval of CEUs are based on the following quality indicators:
- Speaker qualifications and competency on the topic being presented*
- Session content and relevance to the NCTRC Job Analysis, NCTRC recertification standards, and the therapeutic recreation profession
- Relevance of learning outcomes to subject matter
- Appropriateness of instructional methods based on subject matter*
- Session outline, including topics and teaching methods included
- Evaluation of learning outcomes*
- Attendance verification records*
*indicates a CEU requirement of ATRA, not NCTRC
DEADLINE TO SUBMIT CALL FOR PAPERS: Wednesday, July 27th, 2022
Registration is not yet open.
Join the North Carolina Recreation Therapy Association for our annual conference, located in Greenville, NC. This event has been created to bring together LRTs, LRTAs, and RT students for a time of discussion, education, connection, and networking. Whether you’re a veteran professional who is looking for new interventions or a student seeking professional connections and internship opportunities, the NCRTA annual conference is a great opportunity to build your network and skillset and also to acquire CEUs to maintain professional licensure and certification.
We are looking forward to seeing you all IN-PERSON! We have missed you!
North Carolina Recreational Therapy Association
P.O. Box 3705
Morganton, NC 28680
Call for Papers
Become a Member
Join a community of supportive professionals like yourself! Sign up now!